Yerba mate tea and mate saponins prevented azoxymethane-induced inflammation of rat colon through suppression of NF-κB p65ser311 signaling via IκB-α and GSK-3β reduced phosphorylation
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 430–440, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Puangpraphant, S., Dia, V. P., de Mejia, E. G., Garcia, G., Berhow, M. A. and Wallig, M. A. (2013), Yerba mate tea and mate saponins prevented azoxymethane-induced inflammation of rat colon through suppression of NF-κB p65ser311 signaling via IκB-α and GSK-3β reduced phosphorylation. BioFactors, 39: 430–440. doi: 10.1002/biof.1083
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!