Phone: +01617 556 3206; Fax: +01 617 556 3299
Curcumin and aging
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Special Issue: CURCUMIN
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 133–140, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Shen, L.-R., Parnell, L. D., Ordovas, J. M. and Lai, C.-Q. (2013), Curcumin and aging. BioFactors, 39: 133–140. doi: 10.1002/biof.1086
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- research of public beneficial technology of Zhejiang. Grant Number: 2011C22039
- scientific & technical development of Hangzhou. Grant Number: 20110232B52
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31271848
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agriculture Research Service. Grant Number: 1950-51520-012-00D
- USDA-ARS/Tufts University. Grant Number: #58-1950-7-707
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!