Tel.: +43-1-4277-55270; Fax: +43-1-4277-55969
Effect of resveratrol on endothelial cell function: Molecular mechanisms
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on “Resveratrol”
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 342–349, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Schmitt, C. A., Heiss, E. H. and Dirsch, V. M. (2010), Effect of resveratrol on endothelial cell function: Molecular mechanisms. BioFactors, 36: 342–349. doi: 10.1002/biof.109
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2010
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Numbers: J 2957-B11, P18982-B17
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!