Surendra S. Katyare is formerly a Professor of Biochemistry at the M.S. University of Baroda.
Mitochondrial dysfunction in psychiatric and neurological diseases: Cause(s), consequence(s), and implications of antioxidant therapy
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 392–406, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Kasote, D. M., Hegde, M. V. and Katyare, S. S. (2013), Mitochondrial dysfunction in psychiatric and neurological diseases: Cause(s), consequence(s), and implications of antioxidant therapy. BioFactors, 39: 392–406. doi: 10.1002/biof.1093
All authors are contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!