Inhibition of microsomal cortisol production by (–)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate through a redox shift in the endoplasmic reticulum—A potential new target for treating obesity-related diseases
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 534–541, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Szelényi, P., Révész, K., Konta, L., Tüttõ, A., Mandl, J., Kereszturi, É. and Csala, M. (2013), Inhibition of microsomal cortisol production by (–)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate through a redox shift in the endoplasmic reticulum—A potential new target for treating obesity-related diseases. BioFactors, 39: 534–541. doi: 10.1002/biof.1095
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!