These authors contributed equally to this work.
Endogenous morphine-6-glucuronide (M6G) is present in the plasma of patients: Validation of a specific anti-M6G antibody for clinical and basic research
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 113–120, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Laux-Biehlmann, A., Chung, H., Mouheiche, J., Vérièpe, J., Delalande, F., Lamshöft, M., Welters, I. D., Soldevila, S., Bazin, H., Lamarque, L., Dorsselaer, A. V., Poisbeau, P., Schneider, F., Goumon, Y. and Garnero, P. (2014), Endogenous morphine-6-glucuronide (M6G) is present in the plasma of patients: Validation of a specific anti-M6G antibody for clinical and basic research. BioFactors, 40: 113–120. doi: 10.1002/biof.1107
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!