Differential effects of resveratrol and its natural analogs, piceatannol and 3,5,4′-trans-trimethoxystilbene, on anti-inflammatory heme oxigenase-1 expression in RAW264.7 macrophages
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 138–145, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Son, Y., Chung, H.-T. and Pae, H.-O. (2014), Differential effects of resveratrol and its natural analogs, piceatannol and 3,5,4′-trans-trimethoxystilbene, on anti-inflammatory heme oxigenase-1 expression in RAW264.7 macrophages. BioFactors, 40: 138–145. doi: 10.1002/biof.1108
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- Bio & Medical Technology Development Program of the National Research Foundation (NRF). Grant Number: 2012M3A9C3048686
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!