Transcriptional impact of dietary methionine restriction on systemic inflammation: Relevance to biomarkers of metabolic disease during aging
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 13–26, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Wanders, D., Ghosh, S., Stone, K. P., Van, N. T. and Gettys, T. W. (2014), Transcriptional impact of dietary methionine restriction on systemic inflammation: Relevance to biomarkers of metabolic disease during aging. BioFactors, 40: 13–26. doi: 10.1002/biof.1111
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!