Management of reproduction and pregnancy complications in maternal obesity: Which role for dietary polyphenols?
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 79–102, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Santangelo, C., Varì, R., Scazzocchio, B., Filesi, C. and Masella, R. (2014), Management of reproduction and pregnancy complications in maternal obesity: Which role for dietary polyphenols?. BioFactors, 40: 79–102. doi: 10.1002/biof.1126
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!