Lactobacillus acidophilus La5, Bifidobacterium BB12, and Lactobacillus casei DN001 modulate gene expression of subset specific transcription factors and cytokines in peripheral blood mononuclear cells of obese and overweight people
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 633–643, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Zarrati, M., Shidfar, F., Nourijelyani, K., Mofid, V., Hossein zadeh-Attar, M. J., Bidad, K., Najafi, F., Gheflati, Z., Chamari, M. and Salehi, E. (2013), Lactobacillus acidophilus La5, Bifidobacterium BB12, and Lactobacillus casei DN001 modulate gene expression of subset specific transcription factors and cytokines in peripheral blood mononuclear cells of obese and overweight people. BioFactors, 39: 633–643. doi: 10.1002/biof.1128
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!