Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and proanthocyanidins improve postprandial metabolic flexibility in rat
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 146–156, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Casanova, E., Baselga-Escudero, L., Ribas-Latre, A., Arola-Arnal, A., Bladé, C., Arola, L. and Salvadó, M. J. (2014), Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and proanthocyanidins improve postprandial metabolic flexibility in rat. BioFactors, 40: 146–156. doi: 10.1002/biof.1129
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!