K.F. Albring and J. Weidemüller contributed equally to this work.
Berberine acts as a natural inhibitor of Wnt/β-catenin signaling—Identification of more active 13-arylalkyl derivatives
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 652–662, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Albring, K. F., Weidemüller, J., Mittag, S., Weiske, J., Friedrich, K., Geroni, M. C., Lombardi, P. and Huber, O. (2013), Berberine acts as a natural inhibitor of Wnt/β-catenin signaling—Identification of more active 13-arylalkyl derivatives. BioFactors, 39: 652–662. doi: 10.1002/biof.1133
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!