A DAF-16/FoxO3a-dependent longevity signal is initiated by antioxidants
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 247–257, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Kim, J., Ishihara, N. and Lee, T. R. (2014), A DAF-16/FoxO3a-dependent longevity signal is initiated by antioxidants. BioFactors, 40: 247–257. doi: 10.1002/biof.1146
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Japanese Government Scholarship
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.