Type 2 lysophosphatidic acid receptor in gastric surface mucous cells: Possible implication of prostaglandin E2 production
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
How to Cite
Tanaka, T., Ohmoto, M., Morito, K., Kondo, H., Urikura, M., Satouchi, K. and Tokumura, A. (2013), Type 2 lysophosphatidic acid receptor in gastric surface mucous cells: Possible implication of prostaglandin E2 production. BioFactors. doi: 10.1002/biof.1147
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!