Jing Zhang and Xiaowen Feng contributed equally to this work.
Neuroprotective effects of resveratrol on damages of mouse cortical neurons induced by β-amyloid through activation of SIRT1/Akt1 pathway
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 258–267, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Feng, X., Wu, J., Xu, H., Li, G., Zhu, D., Yue, Q., Liu, H., Zhang, Y., Sun, D., Wang, H. and Sun, J. (2014), Neuroprotective effects of resveratrol on damages of mouse cortical neurons induced by β-amyloid through activation of SIRT1/Akt1 pathway. BioFactors, 40: 258–267. doi: 10.1002/biof.1149
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: ZR2010HM051
- Shandong Provincial Science and Technology Development Plan. Grant Number: 2011GSF11810
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20120131110039
- Independent Innovation Foundation of Shandong University. Grant Number: 2012TS113
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!