Peroxynitrite, a potent macrophage-derived oxidizing cytotoxin to combat invading pathogens
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 215–225, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Prolo, C., Álvarez, M. N. and Radi, R. (2014), Peroxynitrite, a potent macrophage-derived oxidizing cytotoxin to combat invading pathogens. BioFactors, 40: 215–225. doi: 10.1002/biof.1150
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1 AI095173
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!