Antidiabetic effect of nepodin, a component of Rumex roots, and its modes of action in vitro and in vivo
Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Special Issue: Endocannabinoids and Nutrition
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 436–447, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Ha, B. G., Yonezawa, T., Son, M. J., Woo, J. T., Ohba, S., Chung, U.-I. and Yagasaki, K. (2014), Antidiabetic effect of nepodin, a component of Rumex roots, and its modes of action in vitro and in vivo. BioFactors, 40: 436–447. doi: 10.1002/biof.1165
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!