Beneficial properties of natural phenols: Highlight on protection against pathological conditions associated with amyloid aggregation
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 482–493, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Stefani, M. and Rigacci, S. (2014), Beneficial properties of natural phenols: Highlight on protection against pathological conditions associated with amyloid aggregation. BioFactors, 40: 482–493. doi: 10.1002/biof.1171
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!