The first author (C. W. Pyun) contributed mostly to the experimental part of this work.
In vivo protective effects of dietary curcumin and capsaicin against alcohol-induced oxidative stress
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 494–500, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Pyun, C.-W., Kim, J.-H., Han, K.-H., Hong, G.-E. and Lee, C.-H. (2014), In vivo protective effects of dietary curcumin and capsaicin against alcohol-induced oxidative stress. BioFactors, 40: 494–500. doi: 10.1002/biof.1172
Disclosure: There is no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!