Tel.: +34 945 013067; Fax: +34 945 013014
Conjugated linoleic acid isomers: Differences in metabolism and biological effects
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 105–111, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Churruca, I., Fernández-Quintela, A. and Portillo, M. P. (2009), Conjugated linoleic acid isomers: Differences in metabolism and biological effects. BioFactors, 35: 105–111. doi: 10.1002/biof.13
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!