Tel.: +39 049 8276136; Fax: +39 049 8073310
Possible role for Ca2+ in the pathophysiology of the prion protein?
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 241–249, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Peggion, C., Bertoli, A. and Sorgato, M. C. (2011), Possible role for Ca2+ in the pathophysiology of the prion protein?. BioFactors, 37: 241–249. doi: 10.1002/biof.161
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!