Tel.: +19 05 522 1155 ext. 35175; Fax: +19 05 540 6589
Contributions of hyperhomocysteinemia to atherosclerosis: Causal relationship and potential mechanisms
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 120–129, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Zhou, J. and Austin, R. C. (2009), Contributions of hyperhomocysteinemia to atherosclerosis: Causal relationship and potential mechanisms. BioFactors, 35: 120–129. doi: 10.1002/biof.17
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2008
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario. Grant Numbers: T-6146, NA-6024, NA-6393
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Numbers: MOP-67116, MOP-74477
- Career Investigator of the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario. Grant Number: CI-5959
- St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!