More folic acid, the five questions: Why, who, when, how much, and how
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Mini-Theme Issue: Folate
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 272–279, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Mastroiacovo, P. and Leoncini, E. (2011), More folic acid, the five questions: Why, who, when, how much, and how. BioFactors, 37: 272–279. doi: 10.1002/biof.172
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!