Tel.: +3902 82 24 2444; Fax: +3902 82 24 5101;
Pentraxins: Multifunctional proteins at the interface of innate immunity and inflammation
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 138–145, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Deban, L., Bottazzi, B., Garlanda, C., de la Torre, Y. M. and Mantovani, A. (2009), Pentraxins: Multifunctional proteins at the interface of innate immunity and inflammation. BioFactors, 35: 138–145. doi: 10.1002/biof.21
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2008
- European Commission. Grant Numbers: LSHM-CT-2004-512040: EMBIC, LSHG-CT-2005-005203: MUGEN, LSHP-CT-2003-503240: MUVAPRED, SP5B-CT-2006-044161: FLUINNATE-2008-202156 Tolerage)
- Telethon. Grant Number: GGP05095
- CARIPLO Foundation (NOBEL project)
- Ministero Università e Ricerca
- University of Milan (FIRST project)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!