Tel.: +49-09131-8539201; Fax: +49-09131-8539202
Connective tissue growth factor: Context-dependent functions and mechanisms of regulation
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 200–208, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Cicha, I. and Goppelt-Struebe, M. (2009), Connective tissue growth factor: Context-dependent functions and mechanisms of regulation. BioFactors, 35: 200–208. doi: 10.1002/biof.30
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2008
- Interdisciplinary Center for Clinical Research (IZKF) of the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- ELAN-Program of the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!