Tel: +5255 5573 2911 (ext. 1422, 1298)
The bioenergetics of cancer: Is glycolysis the main ATP supplier in all tumor cells?
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 209–225, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Moreno-Sánchez, R., Rodríguez-Enríquez, S., Saavedra, E., Marín-Hernández, A. and Gallardo-Pérez, J. C. (2009), The bioenergetics of cancer: Is glycolysis the main ATP supplier in all tumor cells?. BioFactors, 35: 209–225. doi: 10.1002/biof.31
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2008
- CONACYT-México. Grant Numbers: 80534, 83084
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!