Tel.: +351-234 370 200/ext. 22789; Fax: +351-234 372 587
Reactive oxygen species and peroxisomes: Struggling for balance
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 346–355, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Bonekamp, N. A., Völkl, A., Fahimi, H. D. and Schrader, M. (2009), Reactive oxygen species and peroxisomes: Struggling for balance. BioFactors, 35: 346–355. doi: 10.1002/biof.48
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2009
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: DFG; SCHR 518/6-1,2
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: FCT; PTDC/BIA-BCM/71932/2006, SFRH/BD/37647/2007
- University of Aveiro
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!