α-tocopherol protects against expression of adhesion molecules on neutrophils and endothelial cells
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1998 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 1-2, pages 15–19, 1998
How to Cite
Yoshikawa, T., Yoshida, N., Manabe, H., Terasawa, Y., Takemura, T. and Kondo, M. (1998), α-tocopherol protects against expression of adhesion molecules on neutrophils and endothelial cells. BioFactors, 7: 15–19. doi: 10.1002/biof.5520070103
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!