Mechanisms of cancer prevention by tea polyphenols based on inhibition of TNF-α expression
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2000 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 1-4, pages 67–72, 2000
How to Cite
Suganuma, M., Sueoka, E., Sueoka, N., Okabe, S. and Fujiki, H. (2000), Mechanisms of cancer prevention by tea polyphenols based on inhibition of TNF-α expression. BioFactors, 13: 67–72. doi: 10.1002/biof.5520130112
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2008
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Scientific Research
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture
- Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Saitama Prefecture, Japan
- Smoking Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!