Induction of quinone reductase by allylisothiocyanate (AITC) and the N-acetylcysteine conjugate of AITC in Hepa1c1c7 mouse hepatoma cells
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2006 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 7–15, 2006
How to Cite
Hwang, E.-S. and Lee, H. J. (2006), Induction of quinone reductase by allylisothiocyanate (AITC) and the N-acetylcysteine conjugate of AITC in Hepa1c1c7 mouse hepatoma cells. BioFactors, 26: 7–15. doi: 10.1002/biof.5520260102
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2005
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: KRF-2004-005-F00055, KRF-2005-206-F00008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!