Aqueous extract of Ilex paraguariensis attenuates the progression of atherosclerosis in cholesterol-fed rabbits
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2006 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 59–70, 2006
How to Cite
Mosimann, A. L. P., Wilhelm-Filho, D. and Da Silva, E. L. (2006), Aqueous extract of Ilex paraguariensis attenuates the progression of atherosclerosis in cholesterol-fed rabbits. BioFactors, 26: 59–70. doi: 10.1002/biof.5520260106
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2005
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq -Brazil). Grant Number: 476959/01-6.
- Moinhos Unidos Brasil-Mate Co.,(Curitiba-PR, Brazil)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!