Bio-markers of lipid peroxidation in vivo: Hydroxyoctadecadienoic acid and hydroxycholesterol
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2006 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 1-4, pages 195–202, 2006
How to Cite
Yoshida, Y. and Niki, E. (2006), Bio-markers of lipid peroxidation in vivo: Hydroxyoctadecadienoic acid and hydroxycholesterol. BioFactors, 27: 195–202. doi: 10.1002/biof.5520270117
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!