Cacao procyanidins reduce plasma cholesterol and increase fecal steroid excretion in rats fed a high-cholesterol diet
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2008 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 211–223, 2008
How to Cite
Yasuda, A., Natsume, M., Sasaki, K., Baba, S., Nakamura, Y., Kanegae, M. and Nagaoka, S. (2008), Cacao procyanidins reduce plasma cholesterol and increase fecal steroid excretion in rats fed a high-cholesterol diet. BioFactors, 33: 211–223. doi: 10.1002/biof.5520330307
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!