Resveratrol inhibits phorbol ester-induced cyclooxygenase-2 expression in mouse skin: MAPKs and AP-1 as potential molecular targets
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2004 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 1-4, pages 33–39, 2004
How to Cite
Kundu, J. K., Chun, K.-S., Kim, S. O. and Surh, Y.-J. (2004), Resveratrol inhibits phorbol ester-induced cyclooxygenase-2 expression in mouse skin: MAPKs and AP-1 as potential molecular targets. BioFactors, 21: 33–39. doi: 10.1002/biof.552210108
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Biogreen Project, Republic of Korea
- Seoul National University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!