Tel: 713 798 6234; Fax: +713 790 1275
Steroid receptor phosphorylation: Assigning function to site-specific phosphorylation
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 528–536, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Ward, R. D. and Weigel, N. L. (2009), Steroid receptor phosphorylation: Assigning function to site-specific phosphorylation. BioFactors, 35: 528–536. doi: 10.1002/biof.66
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 CA57539
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award. Grant Number: F32 CA130430
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!