Tel.: +1-530-752-6331; Fax: +1-530-752-8966
The plausibility of maternal nutritional status being a contributing factor to the risk for fetal alcohol spectrum disorders: The potential influence of zinc status as an example
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Special Issue: Trace Elements in Physiology and Pathology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 125–135, March/April 2010
How to Cite
Keen, C. L., Uriu-Adams, J. Y., Skalny, A., Grabeklis, A., Grabeklis, S., Green, K., Yevtushok, L., Wertelecki, W. W. and Chambers, C. D. (2010), The plausibility of maternal nutritional status being a contributing factor to the risk for fetal alcohol spectrum disorders: The potential influence of zinc status as an example. BioFactors, 36: 125–135. doi: 10.1002/biof.89
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2010
- NIAAA. Grant Numbers: U01AA014835, U24AA014811
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 01743, HD 26777
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!