Comparison of genetic algorithms for experimental multi-objective optimization on the example of medium design for cyanobacteria
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on: Biocatalysis in the Synthesis of Chiral Compounds
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 549–555, May 2006
How to Cite
Havel, J., Link, H., Hofinger, M., Franco-Lara, E. and Weuster-Botz, D. (2006), Comparison of genetic algorithms for experimental multi-objective optimization on the example of medium design for cyanobacteria. Biotechnology Journal, 1: 549–555. doi: 10.1002/biot.200500052
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!