Structure-function analysis of protein complexes involved in the molecular architecture of juxtaparanodal regions of myelinated fibers
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Brain-specific Diseases
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 577–583, May 2007
How to Cite
Tzimourakas, A., Giasemi, S., Mouratidou, M. and Karagogeos, D. (2007), Structure-function analysis of protein complexes involved in the molecular architecture of juxtaparanodal regions of myelinated fibers. Biotechnology Journal, 2: 577–583. doi: 10.1002/biot.200700023
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2007
- National Society for Multiple Sclerosis, US
- Greek Ministry of Education, EPEAEK
- European Social Fund
- University of Crete
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!