D-Mannitol production by resting state whole cell biotransformation of D-fructose by heterologous mannitol and formate dehydrogenase gene expression in Bacillus megaterium
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Singapore Biotech Crossroads
Volume 2, Issue 11, pages 1408–1416, November 2007
How to Cite
Bäumchen, C., Roth, A. H. F. J., Biedendieck, R., Malten, M., Follmann, M., Sahm, H., Bringer-Meyer, S. and Jahn, D. (2007), D-Mannitol production by resting state whole cell biotransformation of D-fructose by heterologous mannitol and formate dehydrogenase gene expression in Bacillus megaterium. Biotechnology Journal, 2: 1408–1416. doi: 10.1002/biot.200700055
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2007
- Nordzucker AG, Braunschweig, Germany
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 578
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!