The complex p25/Cdk5 kinase in neurofibrillary degeneration and neuronal death: The missing link to cell cycle
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Role of Kinases in Neuronal Function
Volume 2, Issue 8, pages 967–977, August 2007
How to Cite
Hamdane, M. and Buée, L. (2007), The complex p25/Cdk5 kinase in neurofibrillary degeneration and neuronal death: The missing link to cell cycle. Biotechnology Journal, 2: 967–977. doi: 10.1002/biot.200700059
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2007
- APOPIS. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2003-503330
- ANR. Grant Number: ANR-05-BLANC-0320-01
- Région Nord/Pas-de-Calaisnnno
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!