Transversion-enriched sequence saturation mutagenesis (SeSaM-Tv+): A random mutagenesis method with consecutive nucleotide exchanges that complements the bias of error-prone PCR
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Methods and Advances in Biotech
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 74–82, January 2008
How to Cite
Seng Wong, T., Roccatano, D., Loakes, D., Tee, K. L., Schenk, A., Hauer, B. and Schwaneberg, U. (2008), Transversion-enriched sequence saturation mutagenesis (SeSaM-Tv+): A random mutagenesis method with consecutive nucleotide exchanges that complements the bias of error-prone PCR. Biotechnology Journal, 3: 74–82. doi: 10.1002/biot.200700193
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2007
- German Academic Exchange Service, Bonn, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!