Yeast as a model for studying human neurodegenerative disorders
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Methods and Advances in Biotech
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 325–338, March 2008
How to Cite
Miller-Fleming, L., Giorgini, F. and Outeiro, T. F. (2008), Yeast as a model for studying human neurodegenerative disorders. Biotechnology Journal, 3: 325–338. doi: 10.1002/biot.200700217
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2007
- Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation, USA
- The High Q Foundation
- Medical Research Council
- Wellcome Trust
- Royal Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!