Mitochondrial protein quality control: Implications in ageing
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Mitochondria and Aging
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 757–764, June 2008
How to Cite
Friguet, B., Bulteau, A.-L. and Petropoulos, I. (2008), Mitochondrial protein quality control: Implications in ageing. Biotechnology Journal, 3: 757–764. doi: 10.1002/biot.200800041
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2008
- EU Framework Program 6
- French National Research Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!