Fluorescence-based analysis of enzymes at the single-molecule level
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Protein Design and Evolution for Biocatalysis
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 465–479, April 2009
How to Cite
Blank, K., De Cremer, G. and Hofkens, J. (2009), Fluorescence-based analysis of enzymes at the single-molecule level. Biotechnology Journal, 4: 465–479. doi: 10.1002/biot.200800262
- Issue online: 15 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2008
- Human Frontier Science Program
- Fonds voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek
- KULeuven Research Fund
- Federal Science Policy of Belgium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!