Engineering of a matched pair of xylose reductase and xylitol dehydrogenase for xylose fermentation by Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biochemical Engineering Science
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 684–694, May 2009
How to Cite
Krahulec, S., Klimacek, M. and Nidetzky, B. (2009), Engineering of a matched pair of xylose reductase and xylitol dehydrogenase for xylose fermentation by Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Biotechnology Journal, 4: 684–694. doi: 10.1002/biot.200800334
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2008
- Austrian Science Fund FWF. Grant Number: P18275-B09 and J2698
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!