Metabolic engineering of Clostridium acetobutylicum M5 for highly selective butanol production
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus: Synthetic Biology
Volume 4, Issue 10, pages 1432–1440, October 2009
How to Cite
Lee, J. Y., Jang, Y.-S., Lee, J., Papoutsakis, E. T. and Lee, S. Y. (2009), Metabolic engineering of Clostridium acetobutylicum M5 for highly selective butanol production. Biotechnology Journal, 4: 1432–1440. doi: 10.1002/biot.200900142
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2009
- Korea-Australia Collaborative Research Project from the Ministry of Knowledge Economy
- GS Caltex
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!