Dietary oleic acid as a control fatty acid for polyunsaturated fatty acid intervention studies: A transcriptomics and proteomics investigation using interleukin-10 gene-deficient mice
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus: Biopolymers
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 1226–1240, November 2010
How to Cite
Knoch, B., Barnett, M. P. G., Cooney, J., McNabb, W. C., Barraclough, D., Laing, W. and Roy, N. C. (2010), Dietary oleic acid as a control fatty acid for polyunsaturated fatty acid intervention studies: A transcriptomics and proteomics investigation using interleukin-10 gene-deficient mice. Biotechnology Journal, 5: 1226–1240. doi: 10.1002/biot.201000066
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2010
- New Zealand Foundation for Research, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!