Nutrigenomics and the stewardship of scientific promises
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus: Nutrigenomics
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 909–912, September 2010
How to Cite
Penders, B. and Goven, J. (2010), Nutrigenomics and the stewardship of scientific promises. Biotechnology Journal, 5: 909–912. doi: 10.1002/biot.201000069
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2010
- 1Hope against hype – Accountability in biopasts, presents and futures. Science Studies 2003, 16, 3–21.,
- 2van Lente, H., Promising technology. The dynamics of expectations in technological developments, Eburon, Delft 1993.
- 3van Lente, H., Forceful futures: from promise to requirement, in: Brown, N., Rappert, B., Webster, A. (Eds.), Contested futures. A sociology of prospective techno-science, Ashgate, London 2000, pp. 43–64.
- 4Expert Group on Science and Governance, 2007. Taking European Knowledge Society Seriously. Report of the Expert Group on Science and Governance to the Science, Economy and Society Directorate, Directorate-General for Research, European Commission. Luxembourg, Office for Official Publications of the European Communities #291.
- 5Goven, J., Heinemann, J. A., 2008. Nutrigenomics and Public Engagement: An ‘Upstream’ Inquiry. Constructive Conversations/Korero Whakaaetanga Research Report No.17.