CHO-K1 host cells adapted to growth in glutamine-free medium by FACS-assisted evolution
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus: Chromatography and cell patterning
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 1090–1097, October 2010
How to Cite
Bort, J. A. H., Stern, B. and Borth, N. (2010), CHO-K1 host cells adapted to growth in glutamine-free medium by FACS-assisted evolution. Biotechnology Journal, 5: 1090–1097. doi: 10.1002/biot.201000095
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!