Genome-scale metabolic modeling of a clostridial co-culture for consolidated bioprocessing
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Systems Biology for Biotech Applications
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 726–738, July 2010
How to Cite
Salimi, F., Zhuang, K. and Mahadevan, R. (2010), Genome-scale metabolic modeling of a clostridial co-culture for consolidated bioprocessing. Biotechnology Journal, 5: 726–738. doi: 10.1002/biot.201000159
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2010
- National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada's Agricultural Bioproducts Innovation Program
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
- Ministry of Research and Innovation grants
- Office of Science, U.S. Department of Energy
- University of Toronto
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!